Creative content internship at a start-up company aiming to revive young tourism in Namibia
we are looking for an intern that can creatively come up with content for Kamatjona's website and social media environment. While be given a lot of creative freedom to implement out of the box ideas under the supervision of an experienced and skilled media consultant.
Duties and responsibilities
- • Filming of relevant content (safari tours, internships, placements, accommodation)
• Creating video scripts
• Video editing and graphic design
• Managing social media/website blog
- • Video editing skills
• Knowledge of graphic design and its corresponding programs
• Creative mindset
• Skills in social media management
• Hands-on mentality
• Motivated and eager to learn
Kamatjona is a start-up company aiming to revive young tourism industry in Nambia. Through collaboration and creating a positive impact Kamatjona aims to provide end-to-end international internship/volunteership experiences in various industries across Namibia.
- Discount on accommodation and travel trips