Marketing internship at Namibia's fastest growing ride sharing startup
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing team and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
LEFA is a shuttle requesting application that connects drivers and passengers. Passengers are required to register in the application by entering a valid cellphone number and email address. It allows riders to request a shuttle by simply entering the location to which they would like to be transported to. LEFA operates in Windhoek, Hosea Kutako International Airport, safari lodges and game farms surrounding Windhoek. LEFA provides convenient cash and cashless payment options for passengers. LEFA allows passengers to view a driver’s information and vehicle’s details before the ride as well as the ability to track their requested driver in real-time once the ride has been confirmed. Passengers are given the opportunity to rate the driver and help LEFA improve its service delivery.
We leverage new technologies to provide safer, reliable, and smarter transportation in Namibia.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
Intern will be working on our User Re-engagement and New User Acquisition campaigns.
1. Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
2. Perform market analysis and research on competition
3. Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
4. Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
5. Prepare promotional presentations
6. Help distribute marketing materials
7. Help organize marketing events